The flagship product of Ed Tech Soft is XLR8, its online Formative Assessment Platform. This provides educators with the tools to design formative assessments, administer online/offline testing via plain paper, virtual bubble sheets, scanner protocols, or clicker technologies, and then receive performance data in a variety of insightful reports.
Our new interface is visually appealing and highly intuitive with our five-step test creation process that empowers teachers and administrators to create assessments – a short quiz, end-of-chapter test, or quarterly benchmark – in only minutes.
Key Features for Teachers and Administrators
- Content Creation & Management
- Create items and assessments based on a user-defined or a common assessment blueprint
- Deploy and share assessments at the classroom, school, and district level
- Flexible delivery options: online, plain paper, and bubble sheet scanning
- Configurable Testing Environment
- Timed testing option with color-coded countdown to monitor pacing
- Text to speech capability and font size control
- Use of clickers
- Teacher-enabled toolsets (ruler, highlighter, calculator, protractor, etc.)
- Option for test question and answer choice randomization
- Reporting & Data Analysis
- Immediate, valid, and reliable assessment data and progress monitoring
- Dashboard widget library to select from
Additional Assessment Elements
- Common Core and State aligned test item banks for Mathematics & ELA
- Universal Common Core and State aligned Screeners for Mathematics & ELA
- Targeted Algebra Readiness Screeners for grades 5-8
- NGSS Science and Engineering Practices Screeners
- State aligned Item Banks for Science and Social Studies
Ed Tech Soft, Inc. Education Consulting Services
- Custom item and assessment blueprinting and development
- Custom platform and data integration services
- Professional development webinars & workshops
- Integration with Student Information System
You know something is wrong with a vendor’s assessment reports when your teachers cannot readily acquire, interpret, and use the data. You know something is dramatically wrong if your most experienced teachers also struggle!
XLR8 reports – with their use of numerical and graphical representations, plus placement, ordering, and proportion of key informational elements – make for prompt and accurate response to data. XLR8’s reports just make sense. We are particularly gratified to hear that our reports may actually accelerate the user’s acquisition, interpretation, and resulting response to data.
New features :
- View Adjustment: Properly expand and display more pertinent data on screen.
- Instant Report Filtering: With a click, the report’s filters can adjust to display information from a specific group or category.
- Detailed performance on Standards Report: Allows review of a class’s performance on a given standard – across multiple assessments.