Making Pre-K Possible
In 2001 ECS partnered with the Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning (DECAL) to custom develop a comprehensive data monitoring system for their universal Pre-K program serving nearly 64,000 four-year olds (PANDA). With our help, DECAL took what was an inflexible and out of date system and completely streamlined it for processing hundreds of provider applications, making and tracking payments online, and validating program effectiveness from the field.
- Apply Online: No more endless paper shuffling. Potential Pre-K service providers can fill out applications online and receive award information and contracts through PANDA’s integrated e-mail.
- Roster Submission: Providers can submit class roster information over a secure Internet connection so you can track exactly who is receiving service from which provider.
- Instant Documents: PANDA integrates with Microsoft Word® so that state-level program staff can easily create forms and letters or edit contracts, using data directly from the system.
- Track Every Single Student: PANDA uses our Unique ID Generator system to reduce duplication and increase the accuracy of rosters.
- Online Payment: Accelerate monthly payments to providers with a fully functional and secure payments system that integrates with PeopleSoft.
- Feedback from the Field: State consultants who perform audits and compliance monitoring use our laptop software in remote areas, the data is then automatically uploaded to the system whenever they are connected to a network.